1. The undersigned student or parent/guardian hereby consents to my or_________________________’s (child’s name) participation in the classes and performances(“Activities”) with BOLD Arts LLC (hereinafter “BOLD Arts”), or contracted studio space. Inconsideration of my child’s participation in such Activities, in addition to the payment of any fee, I do hereby waive, release and forever discharge BOLD Arts and its instructors and all others (“Releasees”) from any and all responsibilities or liability for injuries or damages resulting from my or my child’s participation in any Activities. I do also release all of the Releasees from any responsibility or liability for any injury or damage to myself or my child, including those caused by the negligent act or omission of any of those Released or others acting on their behalf or in any way arising out of or connected with my or my child’s participation in any Activities with BOLD Arts.
2. Furthermore, I agree to indemnify the Releasees and each of them from any loss, claim, damage, suit, costs, or expenses, including attorneys’ fees and court costs,resulting from or arising out of any injury to any person or damage to property, caused by or incurred by myself, my child or whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Releasees, incurred as of participation of Releasor in any activities with BOLD Arts.
3. I further acknowledge that training and performing dance is a potentially hazardous activity. I also understand that such Activities involve a risk of injury and that I am voluntarily participating or voluntarily enrolling my child in these activities with knowledge of the dangers involved. I hereby agree to expressly assume and accept full responsibility for the risks of bodily injury due to the negligence of Releasees or otherwise while Releasor participate in any Activities with BOLD Arts.
4. I understand that photographers and videographers are often invited to BOLD Arts events for publicity or documentary purposes. I agree to the use of my or my child's image or likeness in promotional materials including, but not limited to, brochures, newspaper articles, books, television, and/or on the internet including but not limited to BOLD Arts’website, the websites of local, state and national dance, arts or educational organizations and/publications, as well as social networking sites.
5. I expressly agree that this release, waiver and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of NewYork, and that if any portion of this agreement is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall,notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
6. I further authorize the BOLD Arts to seek medical attention for myself or my child, if in the judgment of the staff members it should be necessary. In the event my child should require medical attention and/or treatment during the course of any Activities And after a reasonable attempt I cannot be contacted for the purpose of consenting to such treatment in a timely manner, I hereby give permission to any hospital, physician, and/or other appropriate health care provider selected by the staff members to undertake any form of medical treatment considered necessary or appropriate by such provider in such event.
PHOTO AND VIDEO RELEASE: I hereby grant BOLD Arts permission to use my likeness in a photograph, video, or other digital media (“photo”) in any and all of its publications, including web- based publications, without payment or other consideration. I understand and agree that all photos will become the property of the BOLD Arts and will not be returned. I hereby irrevocably authorize the BOLD Arts to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish, or distribute these photos for any lawful purpose. In addition, I waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photo. Your signature on this agreement constitutes a full release including relinquishing rights to receipt of gratuities or royalties immediately or in the future. IF I DO NOT WISH TO PERMIT BOLD ARTS TO USE MY CHILD IN PHOTOS/VIDEOS, I MUST EMAIL INFO@BOLD-ARTS.COM, OR LET THE INSTRUCTOR KNOW BEFORE THE START OF CLASS.